Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to start making some videos to show people some of the great roads around here. I will probably eventually end up making a page with write-ups and maps for each road.

Here is the first in the series:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPzBTUvYFkQ

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
there's a website that has routes logged in by other riders... I cant remember the name...
but it was pretty good, used google maps to show the routes.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
I just got some video yesterday going through the national forest in Conroe. I'll chop it up and put it on YouTube tonight.

Edit: That would be 149

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just got some video yesterday going through the national forest in Conroe. I'll chop it up and put it on YouTube tonight.

Edit: That would be 149
Nice, can't wait to see it!

·
Registered
269 Posts
You picked a great one to start with :bigthumb:, I used to ride PR37 almost every weekend after I bought my first bike. It's only 20 min from my house, so even if I only had a couple hours I could go and get my riding fix.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You picked a great one to start with :bigthumb:, I used to ride PR37 almost every weekend after I bought my first bike. It's only 20 min from my house, so even if I only had a couple hours I could go and get my riding fix.
Yup, PR37 usually ends up being the first part of any route out to the hill country! I also go ride PR37 back and forth when I only have an hour or so to go for a ride. :D

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow, I have really neglected this thread!

Here is a new upload:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts