Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
It must be nice to live in cali and have curvy roads right next to your house. Here it's 2 degrees and there's still snow on the ground. So take a nice curvt ride for me.

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Setup is working well Faster!

Makes me wanna go for a ride...

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
The camera mount needs some work! It was a bit lose side to side as I made the mount out of thin .08g aluminum folded in two.. but not bad for a homemade bracket and a $150 camera.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It must be nice to live in cali and have curvy roads right next to your house. Here it's 2 degrees and there's still snow on the ground. So take a nice curvt ride for me.
Oh well that was just our side my shop. My house in damn near in the hills!:devious My tires were so fing cold it felt weird.. the Pirelli SuperCorsa Race tires never really heat up around town! It take a good hill ride or the track, or a 100º summer day to det those bad boys heated up.

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
what kinda camera are you using? I wanna get 1 and strap it on my bike.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
what kinda camera are you using? I wanna get 1 and strap it on my bike.
Canon ZR800 Mini DV Digital Camcorder!

sweet vid. liked the halfassed wheelie
Dude! did you not see the suv in front of me:rant That was kind of weak huh! Also there has been a maximum enforcement zone on that street so I was being itchy throttled and for good reason. Just before after I edited the tape there was a CHP sitting on the side of the road who got behind me and the vid got real boring :boring only going 25 mph! So don't worry there will be track vid and the occasional wheelie vid! just wait:devious

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
Dude! did you not see the suv in front of me:rant That was kind of weak huh! Also there has been a maximum enforcement zone on that street so I was being itchy throttled and for good reason. Just before after I edited the tape there was a CHP sitting on the side of the road who got behind me and the vid got real boring :boring only going 25 mph! So don't worry there will be track vid and the occasional wheelie vid! just wait:devious
haha, yea, i was jk about you halfassing it. that's more than i wouldve done in the little space you had. does the camera get in the way if you try to tuck in behind the windscreen?

·
Registered
31 Posts
super nice......I'm happy for ya.....

could you post how you set up your camara and what kinda bracket you used......

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

I Just got some 1/4" thick aluminum so I will be making a better bracket this was just the prototype. the plastic piece goes to my tripod and I have 2 so I sacrifice one for:devious this use!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Very innovative but...........
Whats the purpose of it? I mean i know it holds ur cam and all but what do u use the vids for?
Well on the street.. Just for fun.

But on the track I will use for education and fun! its cool to watch and also it helps to have some of my friends who are pro racers to evaluate them for me.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts