Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does anyone have any experience with tekarbon parts? I ordered what they call the air intake covers and I was thinking about ordering the tail fairings for my 2014 ZX6R. If anyone has these or any tekarbon parts how do they fit and how is the overall quality? Thank you and here is a picture of what I ordered.

·
Registered
679 Posts
I could be wrong, but i believe those would replace what they call the "inner cover". Never heard of Tekarbon, but it looks to be actually carbon fiber instead of something that just looks like carbon fiber. Let us know what you think of the quality once you install them.

·
Registered
34 Posts
precise fitment heard nothing but great things about them was thinking about getting the lower fairing trim pieces ... guy on instagram states .... "only carbon fiber pieces I didn't need to trim with a dremel"

·
Registered
432 Posts
Sometimes they are a tight fit. On a bike, cf parts aren't going to make much of a difference. It's primarily looks. A few pieces here and there look great but too many replaced looks tacky.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
precise fitment heard nothing but great things about them was thinking about getting the lower fairing trim pieces ... guy on instagram states .... "only carbon fiber pieces I didn't need to trim with a dremel"
Good to hear I don't plan on putting that much on the bike but I will post pictures when they come in

·
Registered
17,933 Posts
I had a hugger from them, as I recall it was a nice piece.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Iv'e purchased from Tekarbon a Carbon Fiber Rear Hugger for my 2013 636 and it fit perfect. Originally they don't carry the rear hugger for the 2013 model so I got the one for the 2012 version which is pretty much the same and it fit perfect.

[/URL][/IMG]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.