Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All, I'm new to the forum - just traded my CBR250RR 3 weeks ago for a 2006 ZX6R! (pics in the garage section)

So anyway - I bought the bike with only 2000k's on it from my local dealer ...The previous owner had already fitted the tail-tidy kit, indicators and seat cowl.

Problem is, I don't like the way the wiring loom has been run to the tail-tidy kit ...it just hangs down the side of the exhaust, which appears to be how they are run as standard, but the standard tail fittings hide it from view... There is no problem with exhaust heat the way it is, but it just seems a shame as far as appearances go...

I'm guessing I could run the loom from the back of the exhaust making it a little tidier - But before I got carried away I thought it best to ask you guys first ....How have others run the wiring loom when all the standard bits have been removed??

Great forum by tha way! ...look forward to chewin the fat with ya!

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
I have no idea at all.

But one thing I can do is welcome you to the forum.

So, welcome!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Wow! ...so far 0 of 47 people have'nt installed a tail-tidy kit and thought about the wiring?? ....for real??
Hehe - seriously ...any thoughts on this would be really appreciated! ....cheers!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts