Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i have a 1996 zx6r F2 also known as the zx600f i belive! im looking to get a tail tidy because i HATE the big reflector/numberplate light on the back i got a slightly smaller numberplate hoping that would keep me happy but i just cant get over the size of the indicaors and the numberplate light, i have trawled the internet and ebay looking for one but i cannot find anything and all threads i have looked at on here seem to be from along time ago and the websites no longer exist or they do not sell that product anymore. I would realy like some help if anyone knows of somware that can sort me out! please i love my bike but im just trying to make it look like it hasnt just come out of top gun!

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Hey guys i have a 1996 zx6r F2 also known as the zx600f i belive! im looking to get a tail tidy because i HATE the big reflector/numberplate light on the back i got a slightly smaller numberplate hoping that would keep me happy but i just cant get over the size of the indicaors and the numberplate light, i have trawled the internet and ebay looking for one but i cannot find anything and all threads i have looked at on here seem to be from along time ago and the websites no longer exist or they do not sell that product anymore. I would realy like some help if anyone knows of somware that can sort me out! please i love my bike but im just trying to make it look like it hasnt just come out of top gun!
first... go to a local shop or check out motorcyclesuperstore.comfor the eliminator kit and then go to a military surplus and get a bunch of stickers with fighter squadrons on them :yes

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
$100 odd is a bit much i was hoping for somthing less than $50 and i was hoping that it would be in Great british Pounds aswell also there is no pic of it i would like to see it on the bike before i commit to buying! I think im going to have to get myself some stickers! Anyone know of some fighter squadrons around in the mid 90's??:O

1 - 4 of 4 Posts