Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats the best tail tidy and number plate set up for the 636 05 and I need a decent can. Oh and where can i get some green rim tape from in the uk I cant bloody find any!!!!

Thanks for the help guys....

·
Registered
14 Posts
. Oh and where can i get some green rim tape from in the uk I cant bloody find any!!!!

Thanks for the help guys....
Ebay for the rim tape, just type in green rim tape and it will come up, make sure you get the light green colour as oposed to the kawasaki green as its the wrong colour. I'm asumiing you've got a green bike as thats the only colour i couldnt find in the shops.

hope this helps

·
Registered
18 Posts
hello mate,i've got the R&G tail tidy and looks better and does the job,as for a can i've just fitted a micron can and looks killer!!
theres also yoshi,akrapovic,remus cans.
i work in the trade so if your interested let me know-might be able to do you a deal on can and tail tidy.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Rim tape is available from EVERY bike shop i've been into recently. I've heard that the pre-curved stuff is'nt as good as the tape on a roll. I use the roll type and, yes, it can be a bit fiddly to put on but looks good when done.
TOP TIP - When finished, use a little clear nail varnish to seal any joins (stops them getting damaged and then flapping around looking messy).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts