Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was an outstanding day! Perfect weather.. a bit wet in the AM but after the track dried .. awesome!

This is the first time I have been to T-Hill in 8 years and on the 636. I did a 2:09 lap (kind of disappointed ) but I know I can shave off about 5sec on my next time out because I know turn 8 and 10 I can take way faster than I was.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
those pics are sweet as fuck

i wish i could ride like that

is it hard to learn?

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks!

is it hard to learn?

No but the ground is!... LOL

actually it just depends.. there are 16 year old kids who can spank me around the track. But they have no fear either.. I got a wife and a business that I need to go back to Monday morning so I'm a bit more careful.

all you have to do is go to a track day school and in a few months you should be flying.

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Sweet baby Jesus, I could eat your bike all up plus dessert.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Awesome pics! Can't wait to do my first track day. Coming up soon:D:D:D

Buy the way, I had those same frame sliders (metal right?) and they did more damage than good when i crashed. They don't grind down and absorb the impact like the plastic ones do. When i went down it just bent back on the mounting bolt and broke the fairings:banghead Just my personal experience, I'd switch the pucks for some plastic ones.

Great pics though! Thanks for sharing, it looks like you had a lot of fun.
I can't wait to hit the track....

·
Registered
900 Posts
Great pics, that looks an awesome track with some great gradients, bit of a Laguna Seca thing going on by the looks of things.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
what do you normally run at thill? last time i was there my best lap was around 2:05, the 50 mph breeze down the front straight might have helped that though :laugh

-:banana
Well I did not have a transponder so my friend with a stop watch timed me at 2:09 for only one lap. This was the first time on this track with the 636.. I know I can take off a few sec now.. the track also had a big ass puddle in turn 14 :dowhat and some damp spots so I was a bit careful.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Ok...since nobody else is asking, I'll bite.

What in the FOOK happened in that last pic...right after the cyclone?

Are those damn caribou employing stealth technology now, or did the guy just decide he didn't want his arse on the seat any longer?

Btw...noice pix. Bike looks the tits!

*EDIT*

I think I see what happened. At first it looked like the guy standing there was litterally sucked off the red bike by some unseen force and left dangling in the air...but upon closer inspection of the photo I can see his bike in the dirt. Weird photo...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts