Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts
LOL ^

I get swamp ass cause of traffic. I just hover a little while riding to air em out. I deal with it. If youre wearing gear, youre gonna sweat. I got a comment on being sweaty after a 90+ day from a buddy. Told him Im wearing leather. What'd did you expect? :coocoo

I get it sometimes on REALLY hot days

Here is what i do. I'm a boy so i guess i can do this i wear shorts like gym shorts under my jeans when i ride. Obviously girls cant really do that but if i were you id cut the yoga pants/ leggings thing out. That is REALLY dangerous. Don't get me wrong it's hot trust me i love when my GF wears them but she will NOT get on the back of her fathers harley or on my bike with leggings and she knows that. She gears up as well as everyone should. Get a pair of RHOK jeans that's what i have i'm pretty sure they make them for woman too and maybe wear like yoga shorts or something underneath? or those thigh yoga running shorts that go down your leg further? If all else fails you can put a maxi pad over your ass crack on your underwear XD Best of luck and ride safe!

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.