Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

Swamp ass isn't cute!

9K views 37 replies 23 participants last post by  Scorpi0 
#1 ·
Ladies I'm in desperate need of any advise. This is embarrassing but I'm sure you all have experienced this. I get off my bike and it looks like I peed myself. I wear moisture wicking undies, dark colored pants, panty liners. Nothing helps. What do you do about this?

#4 ·
Not all moisture wicking clothing is equal.

Are we talking Under Armor heat gear? That's what I wear under my leathers or riding jeans.

Also, even the best dry-fit style briefs aren't going to keep yoga pants, for instance, from displaying sweat. What is your outer layer made of?

Last ditch effort, try a roll-on antiperspirant on the "crease".

#5 ·
Not being a lady, the advice is only as good as the source..... try standing on the pegs so you get off the seat and get some airflow every few minutes.

You don't have to come up more than an inch to get airflow. It's amazing how much that little bit will help.

Next option would be an aftermarket seat that allows more airflow. Some of the GP seats have a channel cut into the middle of the foam so there is more airflow.

A boatload of baby powder in the affected areas may provide some help, as well.

#6 · (Edited)
And you guys wonder why we don't have barely any females on the site. Alex, do you think you could mentor me? I need to absorb some of that sick game you have.

On topic: How do you sit on the bike? Are you up on the tank? If so, maybe sliding back a little bit could give you some more air flow.
Also assuming that we're actually talking about sweat here.

#11 · (Edited)
There's a ladies room? Wow. I had no idea.

Edit: Looking at this, looks like you did post in the right spot. But a lot of us goobers chimed in with nonsense. Myself included. Hey. Everyone sweats. No big deal. Part of life. I never care if I see a woman sweat. Some women are insecure about it and want to appear perfect all the time. LOl. Like they never tear ass. Hahaha. That is life. Live it. Embrace it. Sweat it. We are here only once and why care what anyone would think?? Really. The world is yours. Seriously.

#15 ·
Wow... I'll be cleaning up this thread shortly, but in the meantime:

As someone else said, it really depends on your outer layer. I live where it gets to be about 106 in the summer (so like, right now haha) and there is no way to really avoid sweating your ass off.

That said: if you are wearing thin jeans, there won't be much you can do. You might try investing in some riding jeans that are specifically made for riding. If it is mostly around town stuff, leathering up can be impractical but gear should still be a priority and the riding jeans are made thicker and more durable so they may provide a buffer. Also: If you are comfortable with it, try airing out by rising up on the footpegs (on straights) or sliding your ass off the seat in corners. It is good riding practice for BP anyway and it helps a little with getting some airflow to your lower midsection.

I have non-perforated black leathers that I wear on the street so I feel you. If you do opt for heavier duty gear, textile/mesh bottoms are nice and they make for better airflow depending on the style. As for under-gear, I love my under armour.

#17 ·
Air flow

What about a different seat? My Saddlemen Sport seat has a gap in the middle for the mens to hang their equipment, but also does a great job for airflow in the nether regions for ladies. Not sure if that would help or not. But my "area" seems to stay pretty dry!

#24 ·
LOL ^

I get swamp ass cause of traffic. I just hover a little while riding to air em out. I deal with it. If youre wearing gear, youre gonna sweat. I got a comment on being sweaty after a 90+ day from a buddy. Told him Im wearing leather. What'd did you expect? :coocoo

#29 ·
I get it sometimes on REALLY hot days

Here is what i do. I'm a boy so i guess i can do this i wear shorts like gym shorts under my jeans when i ride. Obviously girls cant really do that but if i were you id cut the yoga pants/ leggings thing out. That is REALLY dangerous. Don't get me wrong it's hot trust me i love when my GF wears them but she will NOT get on the back of her fathers harley or on my bike with leggings and she knows that. She gears up as well as everyone should. Get a pair of RHOK jeans that's what i have i'm pretty sure they make them for woman too and maybe wear like yoga shorts or something underneath? or those thigh yoga running shorts that go down your leg further? If all else fails you can put a maxi pad over your ass crack on your underwear XD Best of luck and ride safe!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.