Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Thought I would post up a couple of pics taken yesterday while I was out for a run. Just west of Aberdeen, heading out Deeside way, on a really nice Sunday!
Just myself and the '6R, hence no pics of me too, sorry !
:devious

Great ride, and had some good fun cornering yesterday.. :D:

Cheers!

Be safe out there.

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
Great pics and looks like a good day to be on 2 wheels.. What's the stone thing in the 1st and 4th pic?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks..
Yeah it turned out to be a good day, considering it was raining hard the day before !

The stone monument is a War Memorial.
The area there is called Forest of Birse, just outside of a small town called Banchory. The memorial is dedicated to the memory of the 'Men of Birse' who gave their lives in the Second World War.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Nice....thanks for sharing!:bigthumb:

·
Registered
115 Posts
A Friend and I were looking to take a week out and bomb it round the UK. Looks like there are some nice roads up your way. May see you up there if we feel up to it :D

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers guys,

Mikey599, yeah, there are some cracking roads around here, not to mention around the rest of Scotland. The added bonus is the scenery in some locations too!

The west coast is a personal favourite of my friends and I.. especially the A82 route.
Up the coast from Oban towards Skye there are some just unbelievable roads for riding. Helps if the weather stays dry too though !!

:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts