Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I had a buddy in town over the weekend who enjoys photography, so we went up into the canyon roads around Laguna Beach and took a few pictures. It's the first time I've gotten any pictures of me taken on my bike, so I'm pretty excited about them.

·
Registered
4,765 Posts
Killer shots mate.
You would look even cooler in some fine Italian leather.

·
Registered
3,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ArrhythmiA, I know, I have a full Alpinestar suit, boots, and gauntlet gloves in the mail just waiting for it to get here...I'll definitely have more pictures in more places once I have better gear...cannot wait

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
Stunning photos man, how did he take such crisp rolling shots? And I love your Ninja, that black and blue scheme with HID's is looking evil.

·
Registered
3,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Stunning photos man, how did he take such crisp rolling shots? And I love your Ninja, that black and blue scheme with HID's is looking evil.
funny part is so far these are all taken with an iPhone 4. he took a bunch of film shots that he's gonna get back to me but these are from his phone and barely even touched up on the computer. idk how he did it but he had some ideas as soon as we showed up I never thought they'd be so crisp. and thanks I love the simple color combo I can't really ever see myself changing it

·
Registered
148 Posts
funny part is so far these are all taken with an iPhone 4. he took a bunch of film shots that he's gonna get back to me but these are from his phone and barely even touched up on the computer. idk how he did it but he had some ideas as soon as we showed up I never thought they'd be so crisp. and thanks I love the simple color combo I can't really ever see myself changing it
Aaaaaammmmazzzing! Just goes to show its not the size of the camera its how you use it

·
Registered
4,765 Posts
ArrhythmiA, I know, I have a full Alpinestar suit, boots, and gauntlet gloves in the mail just waiting for it to get here...I'll definitely have more pictures in more places once I have better gear...cannot wait
I hear ya.
I would be doing the same, but Super Bike School took priority.
Aaaaaammmmazzzing! Just goes to show its not the size of the camera its how you use it
Skill tops gear any day.

·
Registered
779 Posts
BEAUTIFUL DUDE! I'm really digging the shots, especially the second one. Nice homes. I have almost the exact same setup as far as having a blue bike, and a black helmet with blue visor.

Ugh, sometimes I hate living in Canada.. For the winter at least. Our northern roads are some of the best for biking in the spring / summer / fall tho. :)

·
Registered
3,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
where's that knee!?! i dont see it! lemme see it!
I know I know I know, I've been trying but it feels a bit sketchy in jeans, also he was sitting at the entrance to the only turn you can really tell so idk if I was anywhere near down yet. All good things in time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts