1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Hooked up with riding club....had a nice lunch and ride

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
i finally finished painting the garage still need to do a second coat on it but it looks better then it did then grocery's and laundry

·
Registered
139 Posts
My sunday was great went on a awesome ride with a kawi zx14 Not sure what roads we hit but we were doin it. They were great roads way better than out east. We were driving at a good pace but then came the gixxer crew so we had to kick it up a notch :) We ended up riding with four gixxers slightly above the speed limit. All the sudden of them hit a pot hole and blew out his rear tire probaly doing 125+ he got wobbles but kept it up. Turns out he put a plug in it the week prior the plug was like a piece of string it had dried to nothing from heat. Iron8 came to the rescue with a plug kit and co2 to refill his tire, learned today to be prepared and in a emergency to always use green plugs not black for a bike. It was funny the kawi's helping gixxer's on the side of road. We all made it home safe including gixxer.

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
We usually hit up 17 and go from Wilmington out and around Leland back into downtown Wilmington just all depends we also do old maple hill a good bit .... Come ride one weekend !
iv been out to old maple hill once since they repaved it and now its slick as ice and as soon as i get my bike back together i will and i also like hitting the trent loop

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
I went riding this afternoon then went flying

·
Registered
323 Posts
Went to return the jacket i bought (didn't have the right size)
went to go pick up my bike and take her out finally (fail)
Started up my 78 moped, (died on the way back home, had to walk)
and just got in from bowling and drinking. it was a ok snday

·
Registered
11,985 Posts
it.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Slept in. Ate some chilli, Rode to a friends house. Helped her unpack. Rode home. Watched family guy.

Now finishing the night with cowboys and aliens with some bacardi select while my baby sleeps in the garage waiting till I tinker with her in the morning.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts