Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
It's actually a pretty good question, especially with the 07's seein how some got that tick isssue and all, I dont have the answer for ya tho so sorry

·
Registered
654 Posts
Sorry I can't help either, maybe your dealer can shed some light on the subject.

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
im almost sure the dealer has to have a legit reason to believe the mod caused the problem for them to void your warrenty.

fender elimination, flushmounts, windscreen...cosmetic stuff is fine. i would think a slipon is fine too..however full exhaust with no pc3 etc is definately not fine. but i actually dont KNOW, so dont take any of this as fact...

im sure there are some people here with 07's and exhaust etc...and i dont think any of them think they've voided their warrenty

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Actually, the reason I haven't done any mods other than cosmetic is because of the warranty, I have until August to ride the shit out of my bike and make sure I have no 'Tickin Top-End Valve issues' so until then I'm stallin on the mods!

Even if they don't void the warranty i'd be pissed if I went thru all that labor only to have to do undo and redo it all again

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the reason i'm asking is cuz i'm getting a BIG bonus from my job and then i just gonna go MOD CRAZY!!! i plan on Vortex Sprockets -1+2, Gold Regina Z-Ring Chain, K&N Air Filter, Speedohealer, and PC3... i already have a Two Brothers slip on, and i'm just wondering if i should wait untill the warranty is up (in May) or am i ok to install?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts