1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
553 Posts
Same position of the rim on each side would look the best in my opinion. That's how I did them on my TL

·
Registered
299 Posts
Same position on both side IMO. That looks hot. Post pictures after you put them on.

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
same on both sides.. what color did you get?? think i might get some for my bike

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hopefully I will get them this weekend; I got Orange with a white background and the word "Kawasaki" also in white because as you can see my bike is orange.

I will post some pics once I have put them on and due to popular demand I will put them on in the same position on both sides of the rim.

My initial thinking about putting them on opposite sides was that if one side was covered up by say the hugger then the other side should be visible so there will always be a side that is showing but I think you guys are right.

Thanks for the advice

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thanks

I was in two minds about geting the orange myself but when I saw it in the flesh I was sold without a doubt. The paint is pearlesent too so it has a metalic sparcle to it too.

It just stands out where ever I park it and not once have I ever been anywhere when someone hasn't said "gees nice bike, I never thought I would like orange but man that looks good".

The picture does not do the actuall colour any justice at all, as I said it is 10 times better in the flesh.

·
Registered
299 Posts

·
Registered
1,927 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Ah, yeah. That looks good!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Kahrarn

No it was not too bad they come attached to a guide tape and already shaped in an arch with the correct curvature for the rim.

Once in place you just peal off the guide tape and it is done.

·
Registered
590 Posts
looks sweet man, i am thinking about getting the green ones.

did you powder coat your rims?

why did kawi have this idea of grey rims?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts