Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i ordered a yoshi fender eliminator kit for my 2012 zx6r:) Yoshimura R&D - Fender Eliminator Kit off ebay and have been waiting patiently for it to arrive, today the doorbell rang and like a little kid ran happily to the door, firstly the guy doesn't even reply to my hello:thumbdown: and then said there's customs owing on my package. i asked if he took credit to which he replied no so i frantically searched around the house for cash and to no avail, so now i have to wait until after 2pm for him to take the package to the post office:cry:, during that time i have to go to the bank and get cash, but seriously what major business like Canada post doesn't take plastic:O!

either way i will post up pics when it comes and i have it installed

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
I hear ya, but UPS is worse... last time I got something shipped with them, I got charged a 40 DOLLAR "brokerage" fee for a 30$ item, and this was ON TOP of the fucking shipping charges, then 13$ for customs... so much 30$ item cost 103$$!!

At least Canada post normally does not ding me with the customs shit... I think our mail lady takes plastic?

·
Registered
6,786 Posts
Dam bro that sucks, I haven't had to pay anything extra before when ordering stuff.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you must be in the city then, im out in the country, i think the post office takes plastic, ill find out when i get there, when i bought my gopro i was trying to save 50$ so i bought it off their website, when it got to my door i payed 50$ customs charge, should have went to the store and got it same price and i could have had it that same day:rant

1 - 4 of 4 Posts