Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just made this quick edit under 2 hours yesterday...

&& Sorry bout the 3 super slow-motion shots.. Didn't realize how slow they actually were until I was completely done, and I didn't want to go back in to edit it. (It'd mess up the music that the video goes a long to.) lol.

I Got 99 Problems (But a stunt-lot ain't one!) - YouTube

·
Registered
90 Posts
Nice video, Question though. I am not a stunter, so is there any reason that the video has more left turns then the daytona 500? Is there a reason stunt guys/gals always turn left? Its like zoolander only backwards. Like I said I am not a stunter so I have Zero idea why this is or the reason. So please enlighten me. Stunts a sweet! drifting, wheelies, endos, bunnyhops all super fun to watch and take skill so dont think Im talking shit. I just want to know why always just mins of left turns on one wheel.

Zoolander cant turn left.mp4 - YouTube

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice video, Question though. I am not a stunter, so is there any reason that the video has more left turns then the daytona 500? Is there a reason stunt guys/gals always turn left? Its like zoolander only backwards. Like I said I am not a stunter so I have Zero idea why this is or the reason. So please enlighten me. Stunts a sweet! drifting, wheelies, endos, bunnyhops all super fun to watch and take skill so dont think Im talking shit. I just want to know why always just mins of left turns on one wheel.

Zoolander cant turn left.mp4 - YouTube
lmaooo yeahh there is a reason... (although, I turn right) but most stunters have hand brakes. So when you're learning to wheelie you don't actually need to cover the footbrake at first. Staggered wheelies comes more natural to the left. (Staggered: right foot in the foot hole & the left foot on the rear peg) When you first learn, going towards the left just feel more natural apparently.

&&

another thing... funny you said that, because I don't know if you noticed.. but everyone puts up the "Z" for Zoltan. lololol... Zoltan Tip Gang. (when another rider tilts your bike while your on it, waiting for your turn to wheelie && you get knocked over on your bike lololol) all in fun though :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts