Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen multiple posts for the same thing, but nothing seems to cover what is exactly happening with mine. I've pulled the seat off and at first it was the plate on top of the servo for my Two Brothers exhaust, it just wouldn't move. I pulled it off and re installed it and it would work for a little bit, but after a while my FI light would start to become intermittent, normally when down shifting/coasting to a stop. It would come on when I stopped and go away as i accelerated, I would then shut the bike off and it would just be on steady, it's done this exact same thing about 4 times and it just seems like that plate is getting stuck, any ideas?

·
Registered
441 Posts
Replace it with a servo buddy. Did that 6 months ago when I got the FI light too. Hasn't come up since.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Its either sticking or you stripped the plastic gear inside when you put on the plate. I did the same thing. The easiest solution, buy a servo eliminator and find the closest trash can for the servo.

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
You'll need to remove your rider seat, exposing the servo motor. Once you've located it, bash that mother f***er with a sledge hammer and put your seat back on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts