Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My bike was stolen this morning, please keep your eyes open. Green and stock, scratches on the right side front fairing.

Worst day of my life!

·
Registered
55 Posts
real sorry to hear that, i hope you catch the lowlife scum that nicked it

·
Registered
956 Posts
Hey.. I just got a new race bike!... it's an all stock green O7 with a few scratches... Can't wait to add some monster stickers..

Seriously... Did you have Gap insurance? That kind of sucks! at least you can get the scratches fixed..

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Oh noes! Sorry to hear that Hayes. Bit more information would be good for other people in your area. Where it was stolen from, what time etc. Hope you get her back in one piece :/

·
Registered
571 Posts
Oh man that really sucks. I'd be sick if something like that happened to me.

Where was it taken from? Parking lot, garage, outside house?

I really hope you find who took it.

A friend of mine had a dirtbike stolen right out of his shed a few years ago, then about 6 months later he saw the bastard riding it on some trails by his house.

Good luck.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Damn, tough luck man. Sorry to hear that. I'd be super pissed too. Not that it changes what has happened, but insurance will take care of it right?

·
Registered
10 Posts
What were the details of the theft? Can you give us an idea of what happened. Im also nervous as hell of leaving mine parked too long somewhere without eyes on it.

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
what scum.. sorry to hear mate and hope you get it back in 1 peice..

·
Registered
900 Posts
Bad news, hope they catch the scum and roast his balls over a candle for 12 hours

·
Registered
751 Posts
Someone who takes someone elses property should immediately have their license taken, and many years in jail. I HATE THIEVES! Get a "bait" bike and sit it outside where it could obviously be taken easily, and hide in the bushes with some bean bag shells in a shotgun. When they come to take the bike, kaBOOM!!! They'll be hurting alrite. Then you can just let them writhe in pain as you laugh and call the police.

·
Registered
956 Posts
the last bike that I had stolen was totaled and the dude ended up with a few broken bones, internal bleeding and in the hospital for a few months..

The bike kicked his ass better than I ever could have.

·
Registered
751 Posts
the last bike that I had stolen was totaled and the dude ended up with a few broken bones, internal bleeding and in the hospital for a few months..

The bike kicked his ass better than I ever could have.
NICE! had a situation like this in my area. A kid stole a bike from Ocean City, Md., brought it back home and let his bro ride it. WELL, his bro took it into a tree at like 90 mph. he got all sorts of fucked up! hate to say it, but it serves him right. He knew it was a stolen bike!

·
Registered
764 Posts
that sucks bro. I need to get an alarm on mine.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I would be so pissed that I wouldn't be able to type without punching the monitor and everything else I see. Sorry about your loss bro. I am getting mad thinking about it

1 - 18 of 18 Posts