Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

My bike was stolen from my driveway yesterday morning between 8am and noon in the area of Centre and Queen street in Brampton - the day before my birthday too! I am heartbroken.

The bike had some damage to the right side of the fuel tank and a stator issue. It was not running which leads me to believe this was planned and involved a larger vehicle. Licence Plate Number is 7L2V0. If anyone hears or sees anything please reach out via text to 647-896-9498. I will give a cash reward if I get it back.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Hi Everyone,

My bike was stolen from my driveway yesterday morning between 8am and noon in the area of Centre and Queen street in Brampton - the day before my birthday too! I am heartbroken.

The bike had some damage to the right side of the fuel tank and a stator issue. It was not running which leads me to believe this was planned and involved a larger vehicle. Licence Plate Number is 7L2V0. If anyone hears or sees anything please reach out via text to 647-896-9498. I will give a cash reward if I get it back. View attachment 105906 View attachment 105907
Oh man so sorry to hear this...I can’t stand people who do such things. I truly believe that there is a special place in hell for thieves and child molesters....the lowest of the low.

Did you have full coverage/theft?

Hope you enjoyed your Birthday either way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13,235 Posts
Ditto, on thieves....

Since it was in your driveway, loss of your bike may fall under your property insurance rather than vehicular. Another potential avenue for recompense.....

·
Registered
186 Posts
Damn bro sorry to hear. Not sure what it is about the '09 monster's getting stolen, but mine was stolen in Sept 2019...horrible feeling. Do a police report and it may pop up. Mine was found 3 weeks later spray painted and beat the hell up at Barton and Kennelworth in Hamilton. Then in May this year someone bought it at an auction and found me somehow asking for the passenger seat.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Super random. I had some guy from Guatemala call me and ask me for the password so he could use my IPhone that was stolen two weeks previously...technology.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts