Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since I'm new here just thought I'd post pics of my bike. Here's a few pics from the passed year. It's hard to believe the miles racked up so quick. mileage breakdown: 75% twisties/canyons, 15% trackdays, 10% errands/cruising/bikenights.
Next season I'm planning on converting it to track only duty. My plan is to take NRS (new racer school) mid season next year in hopes to get at least half a season of racing AFM in.

stock

with my old bike

with some parts
:)

couple more

Now/current

at the track

·
Registered
257 Posts
Stiz man i didnt even notice you were from Sac!!!! Lets ride man, I got sat and sunday off and am feeling an itch to burn some rubber up!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Stiz man i didnt even notice you were from Sac!!!! Lets ride man, I got sat and sunday off and am feeling an itch to burn some rubber up!
I'm free Saturday morning/early afternoon. Maybe a quick rip up Salmon Falls-49-Old Foresthill Road. Takes less than an hour. You comfortable with tight technical roads? If so, maybe Salmon Falls-49-193-Chilli bar (tight, technical, no guardrails, and long drop-offs) -49. :) About a 2 hour loop with stops.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I'm free Saturday morning/early afternoon. Maybe a quick rip up Salmon Falls-49-Old Foresthill Road. Takes less than an hour. You comfortable with tight technical roads? If so, maybe Salmon Falls-49-193-Chilli bar (tight, technical, no guardrails, and long drop-offs) -49. :) About a 2 hour loop with stops.
Comfortable yes, confidence in my stock tires No!:no

·
Registered
257 Posts
Ive had them slip multiple times but the tire pressure might have a lot to do with that. Ive been down forrest hill and love it, never been down 49 or salmon falls yet but im down for sure if the weather stays good and from what I have seen its supposed to be sunny Sat. But ill hit you up tommorow, im gonna crash now!

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Looks great:thumbup Glad to see someone putting some real miles on a bike too:thumbup

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Enough for what? Needing your first tank of fuel? I just like riding a lot that's all. I usually put 20-25k a year on my sport bike, 3-5k on the crusier and ??? on the motocross bikes (no odo).

1 - 20 of 31 Posts