Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

It is that time of the year again, save the date and join us for our annual Open House on April 25th!

We will have the Team M4 Sportbiketrackgear.com Suzuki GSX-R600 Project Bike on display, sales, special deals, giveaways, vendors, food, games and more! We open up the warehouse so you can get a good look at what happens behind the scenes and check out all of our inventory. At the very least, come out for a hot dog and to chat with the guys.

I know there was another thread started for a couple guys possibly riding from Wisconsin, so don't hesitate on coming if your not local to the shop! It will be worth the trip and we should have a prize again this year for the rider that travels the farthest distance. Last year it was a pretty sweet set up from Scorpion, this year we haven't announced it quite yet but I can assure you it will be worth the gas it takes for you to get here :naughty:

Rain or shine, it is always a good event and we hope to see you guys there!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump for some of the giveaway goodies we have lined up so far...

Scorpion is sponsoring the Farthest Distance Prize as they've done in the past:
- Helmet of Choice
- Pair of Gloves

Bell RS-1 or Moto-9
Ballistic Evo Battery, Charger and Back-Pack Combo
Ballistic Back-Packs
Dainese Manis Back Protector
Kabuto Helmet of Choice
Drayko Jeans of Choice
AGV Sport Laguna Gloves
LSL Brake Pads
Icon Back Packs and Swag
RS Taichi Hoodies
Speed and Strength Swag
Klim Swag
Joe Rocket Swag
Fly Swag
AND More to Come!

You're not going to want to miss this event, make sure you share with a friend!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Oh sweet I've been meaning to get over to STG my friend Norm Roxas has been telling me all about it! Ill see if he's available that day we will ride out there.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Alright we are confirmed to be there on Saturday what do we have to do to win the prizes just show up?

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump!!

Sorry, just saw your post about tomorrow.... You'll get a raffle ticket when you get there and your good, drawing at 2pm. Hope to see everyone there!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts