Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be riding from Madison, WI all the way to Shelby Township, MI for the SportBikeTrackGear open house and would love some company! Any takers? I can pick up riders for the group all along the way until we reach our destination. I plan on leaving extremely early in the morning.

This trip is taking place this Saturday 4/26

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
Damn! I would love to meet you part way, but my wife is graduating and getting hooded for her DPT degree on Saturday - not going to miss that!

·
Registered
457 Posts
WTF?! I had no idea I was that close to STG. I might have to see if I can swing by this weekend, ill be setting up for a 3gun match in the morning and im not sure when I will be done.

·
Registered
4,554 Posts
Damn, that's a hell of a lot of riding in 1 day. Not sure I could do 14 hours. Sounds fun though with a few riders. Have a great time.

·
Registered
413 Posts
WTF?! I had no idea I was that close to STG. I might have to see if I can swing by this weekend, ill be setting up for a 3gun match in the morning and im not sure when I will be done.

Stop up, we'll be here all afternoon. And when you get here, don't tell Alex about the match because I am pretty sure I'm making him miss it by working here at our Open House... :nana:

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
Calling all Michigan bros.... anyone have a couch I can crash on Saturday night so I can make the drive on sunday instead of same day?
I'll have to talk to the wife, but if you don't mind a detour, I'm over in Lowell MI and I've got plenty of room :O

If you're interested in going out of your way, let me know and I'll find out from the wife if she's cool with it

·
Registered
457 Posts
Stop up, we'll be here all afternoon. And when you get here, don't tell Alex about the match because I am pretty sure I'm making him miss it by working here at our Open House... :nana:
O...well, if he was going to the match on Sat, thats the one in Port Huron, tell him to come to the match Sunday at Livingston Gun Club. Thats the one I am setting up for.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'll have to talk to the wife, but if you don't mind a detour, I'm over in Lowell MI and I've got plenty of room :O

If you're interested in going out of your way, let me know and I'll find out from the wife if she's cool with it
I'm thinking I may take you up on that

·
Registered
457 Posts
I made it....at the very end. I was not able to ride my bike up there or really do or see anthing. Setting up for the match took much longer than I thought it would.

I did get to finally try on some boots to figure out a size.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Like you didn't get a prize...

Glad you made it out, it was nice to meet you and you left your phone charger... :)
Hahaha! I posted that RIGHT after I had arrived. More of a "Finally made it! :)" than any sort of disappointment. :) You are right though, I did leave my charger. Maybe you can mail it with the Jacket when i buy it this weekend? :)

Also, here are some pics from the weekend, partially proving that yes, I did win a prize. A DAMN good one at that!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts