Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Squid Forever , Yes it's a conspiracy
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I plan to purchase one before the spring. What would u guys recommend and how much Im I expecting to shell out.

I really really want one.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
hyperpro active damper the faster u go the stiffer it becomes and has 22 settings so to me thats better than 8 or 6 becuase what if you want something between say 7-8 u cant do that but with 22 you can find just the right one
cost is 420 shipped

·
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
damn 400 bucks thats alot.

U wanna sell me yours for 100 bucks?

·
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
damn ur rich cheap ass spend some of that big stack on the damper all dampers run from 320 to 450 or so
Im moving, so i need all the money I can have. And im buying an SLR camera, so i can take better pictures of my bike and the ladies:rotfl :rotfl

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
well you can get a gps or scotts for like 350 i think but with scotts you have to drill into your frame

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Hyperpro. Made the bike feel completely different in a good way. Wouldnt ride without it. I personally dont like the look of the rotary dampers and the Hyperpro was pretty, thats kind of why I got it. Expert opinion, I know.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
That's part of the reason I got the hyperpro cuz it looks great and I don't like the ohlins or the rotary style one either

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Oh, I paid about $700 AUD ($550 USD) for mine. I decided to buy locally instead of importing for some retarded reason. I regret that factor but not the damper.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
so to me thats better than 8 or 6 becuase what if you want something between say 7-8 u cant do that but with 22 you can find just the right one
Give me a 44 position one, I might want something between 21-22 :laugh

·
Registered
26 Posts
The Hyperpro damper complete costs £308 = 590 USD = 757 AUD so there isn't much difference in the prices

1 - 20 of 26 Posts