Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post up your pictures, anything you think we'll enjoy looking at...

Since I asked for this forum, I'll start. Took these last week at the botanical gardens.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Very nice pictures.

Crazy squirrels!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My girlfriend wanted to feed them. After we fed them some and decided to leave, they followed us all around the park.

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
I'm heading to Brisbane tonight so maybe I'll get some piccys. Got some others to post up when I get back.

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Some randoms.

Afternoon car trip from Noosa to Kenilworth with my best friend. Because I knew the twistie parts so well I took them at quite a considerable speed and my enthusiasm around corners caused her to vomit (Haha pwned!). SE QLD'ers will recognize the scenery. Most are the back of Kenilworth or Stanley River Rd. Last two my friend thought were artistic. Starburst lollies stuck to my dashboard and a red belly black snake squished on the side of the road with an appearance by Elphaba my dashboard Wicked the Musical mascot.

These are click for bigguns!

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
You've got me started. No stopping me now.

Noosa Sunset. Tallest residential building in the southern hemisphere, Gold Coast. Brisbane bridge. Then miscellaneous Gold Coast/Noosa randomness.

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Just got back from Brissy. So um, more? These are kinda blurry because I don't have a fancy camera nor a tripod. I had to put the camera on random things and that so didn't work out. At all.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
I saw an interesting pattern in some ice around my yard once. I'm told its a good picture. I dunno but I do like it.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Looks great everybody. I'm not much into taking pictures. About the only thing I take pictures of are my toys and traffic accidents. However I do enjoy looking at them and some of these are absolutely beautiful. Perhaps I will get out the ole camera a take a few myself sometime in the near future. Thanks for the entertainment.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts