Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 180 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

COREMOTO FORUM SPECIAL OFFER

For the next 30 Days, If you click this link here, and Order a Set of CORE MOTO SS FRONT Line KIT For Regular price, you can add a FREE REAR LINE.

Yep, that's right. FREE.

You just have to use this link here, as it's a FORUM SPECIAL OFFER.

>> CORE MOTO SS BRAKE LINE FORUM SPECIAL <<

Most of you have personal experience with changing to SS Lines and understand how much of an improvement they make over the stock rubber lines.

For those of you who don't... it's a huge improvement.
Better braking power, more feel, less fade.

It can often be the difference between stopping in time, or slamming into the back of someone that pulled out in front of you.

Every little bit helps when it comes to brakes. And these are a small price to pay for better brakes.

Awesome news guys & gals.

This Special offer has been so successful and had such positive feedback, we got it extended it to Jan. 30th. 2014

That gives you all little extra time to get them, or get them added to your Christmas list with family or friends.
Just don't wait too long and get jammed with the Christmas rush.

OEM rubber hoses expand and swell, especially under extreme braking conditions.

This expansion results in what is often described as a spongy feel or brake fade.

Most motorcycle manufacturers recommend that your OEM rubber brake lines be replaced every 4 years when used under normal conditions.

Core Moto Stainless Brake Lines are good for the life of the motorcycle.

Core Moto Stainless Brake Lines lines Do Not expand under pressure or fatigue.

All braking input is transmitted from the master cylinder directly to the calipers, giving you complete control, feel and feedback from the final point in the braking system.

Total brake response and performance is improved with this often overlooked yet simple modification.

·
Registered
17,962 Posts
Do you guys make custom lines?

I need a 17 inch rear line, that I can screw into my Russel fittings.

·
Supporting Vendor
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pm'd

·
Supporting Vendor
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
85 Posts
I was going to order a set, but it says you don't ship to alternate shipping addresses unless verified by my bank. My folks have a small cabin just across the border where I usually get parts shipped to, and they pick it up and bring it back when they go down. Is there any way around this?

·
Supporting Vendor
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

No worries. We have you covered.

·
Supporting Vendor
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pm sent

·
Registered
157 Posts
just ordered my lines! I listed my college apartment address for shipping since I'll be doing the swap here is that ok?

·
Supporting Vendor
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

We can get it taken care. Just check your PM, or email.

·
Supporting Vendor
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Those CoreMoto Banjo ends are a Translucent Gold colored, more on the champagne color scale of gold.

Unfortunately CoreMoto can Not guarantee they will be a match due to different coating processes of their lines and the Kawasaki components on your bike.

·
Registered
5,064 Posts
Those CoreMoto Banjo ends are a Translucent Gold colored, more on the champagne color scale of gold.

Unfortunately CoreMoto can Not guarantee they will be a match due to different coating processes of their lines and the Kawasaki components on your bike.

Thank you.

·
Supporting Vendor
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

pm sent

·
Supporting Vendor
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
157 Posts
You aren't going to find a vendor as patient with dumb questions. Order placed!
+1 haha can't wait to get my new lines!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Been reading a lot about your company & product on other forums.

I admire that you actually get back to people and have good customer service skills.

Ordered a set for my baby!

1 - 20 of 180 Posts