Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

Get it or Not get it

• For the Price, F*ck It and just get it!

Votes: 20 43.5%
  • Stainless on a black bike is No Bueno

Votes: 26 56.5%
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone, Just want to know what you think on this set-up? Leo-Vince Unlimited Slip-on exhaust (stainless) on a black 2011 ZX6R. I know sound is each to their own and I really love the sound of Leo-Vince's and fortunately I found this slip-on for $215 shipped brand new but for the Stainless version only. Here is the picture of it on a black ZX6R.

What do you think?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Hi everyone, Just want to know what you think on this set-up? Leo-Vince Unlimited Slip-on exhaust (stainless) on a black 2011 ZX6R. I know sound is each to their own and I really love the sound of Leo-Vince's and fortunately I found this slip-on for $215 shipped brand new but for the Stainless version only. Here is the picture of it on a black ZX6R.

What do you think?
Don't like the stainless with the black :O

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
I don't either but it's up to you

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
It matches your bolts, gas cap, & stickers.
Really, who cares what we think?
What do YOU think?
And.....how does it make your pocket feel?
That's all that matters. Upgrades are personal.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't either but it's up to you
Well I was really going to get either m4 SS or the Jardine RT-5 both in Carbon but when I saw the price for this I think it was a fair enough price for a slipon that doesn't eliminate the pre chamber and of course it is a Leo-Vince. But still the stainless color is giving me doubts about it.

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
If you're looking for our acceptance just so you can be sure it will look good than you'll never really be happy with it. Get what you want and you'll be happy.

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
fuck it man. put some high heat black paint on that baby and problem solved. i think that's way too good of a deal to pass up. or get an m4 shorty or something.

·
Registered
827 Posts
i have that on my '12

·
Registered
4,988 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
4,966 Posts
I don't know why but this exhaust in black would look sick. Especially in a dual set-up. Its at the perfect angle with the tail :O

·
Registered
97 Posts
if your questioning it yourself just hold off, its your bike, plus keep your eyes peeled for a good used slip on. I got a great deal on a barely used carbon yoshimura on this site for slightly more than the one you have posted

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for all the reply guys but I am holding off and I might just pull the trigger for an m4 SS.

·
Registered
17,962 Posts
fuck it man. put some high heat black paint on that baby and problem solved. i think that's way too good of a deal to pass up. or get an m4 shorty or something.
+1,
Scott (aka Zeroplace) did just that & it looks sweet as hell.

@ the OP, you might contact Zero to see just what he used & how its holding up.????

1 - 20 of 43 Posts