Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anyone in the zone from B.C and if there are, does anyone know about a sport bike rally that either occurs in june or july?. I met a guy in fernie last summer and he mentioned this event. Thanks in advance for the info.:confused

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Luckily for me B.C is not to far from where I live,so if I can get info on where it is going to be held this summer,me and the missus might go. The fella I talked to last summer(who just came from the rally) said there was upwards of 500 riders:devious now that would be a blast:banana

·
Registered
74 Posts
I was told of an event in Vancouver sponsored by CKNW (local news radio) in June, but I missed it. My boss rides Ducaties and was trying to get a bunch of people from my work to go. It sounded like it was about 300-500 people, and had lunch provided. I dont think anyone ended up going from my work because they upped the fee to like $50 from $25 last year. I guess the lunch was supposed to be pretty spectacular. I know that there is a Toy Run in vancouver every december for christmas. Its hosted by a bunch of local buisnesses and supposedly a pretty well known biker gang...I'll be going to that this year.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Sry but i'm on the other side of the earth !! Have fun if you go...:cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts