Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spiegler Front and Rear Green tip stainless steel braided brake lines. Fits 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 ZX6R. These were only tried on for fitment. No Fluid was run through the lines. Basically brand new

I decided to go with the red tips to match my bike. There is definitely make a huge change in performance in terms of braking. The colored tips spice up the bike a bit too. $120 OHO

Attachments

·
Registered
12,907 Posts
Might be worth mentioning if they are for ABS or not.... I would also expect them to fit at least '09-present, the forks, calipers and swing arm are near enough to identical, would be very unlikely to have a fitment issue.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Might be worth mentioning if they are for ABS or not.... I would also expect them to fit at least '09-present, the forks, calipers and swing arm are near enough to identical, would be very unlikely to have a fitment issue.
I don't believe there are ABS as my bike is non ABS. What would be the difference I guess with lines? Is there a sensor somewhere?

Spiegler did have the older models as a different part number. Maybe something is slightly off such as length etc.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts

As usual RJ, Keen eye. Also of note, Spiegler has the usual 2-line from the M/C kits as well as 3-line kits that closely resemble OEM layout.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts