Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
17,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:nana: Yep here are pics I took just for you, from yesterday, enjoy.

356 miles, I hamburger, Two Monsters drinks & 10 hours later I'm home & wiped out.:sigh:

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
Awesome pictures! What part of the country are you in? Appalachia? Also, the helmet pic made me laugh - that's what my helmet always looks like after a decent ride

·
Registered
17,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats middle TN, Napier lake, on the road by the same name.
The helmet shot was just before I turned for home, About 200 miles into the ride, & after It had been cleaned once already.

The fence shots were along the Meriwether & Lewis start park road.

The weather was around 60 when I left the house bout 8 pm. Got up to 83 before the ride was done.

·
Registered
441 Posts
One of the few ZZR's that I actually like. Looks awesome man!

·
Registered
17,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's not even the best spots, The best spots have no place to stop, (Not safely anyway.)

I was on Napier lake road for 40+ minutes, & saw 1 SUV, thats right only one car.
The road is isolated & I think the house on the river (& one across the road) are the only one's for ten + miles, This road is 20+ miles from any town.

Heading north on TN hwy 99 you turn right onto Napier lake, & immediately plunge down into this gorge like valley.
The river & lake lay at the bottom, Then the road twist & claws its way back to the top of a ridge where you can see tree topped hills for miles.

The house on the river bank sets in a quite meadow, where the sound of flowing water must be tranquilizing to most,
But just reminded me of how bad I needed to piss. LOL.

·
Registered
3,521 Posts
Jealous that you have all that time and gas money to ride! Goig to and from school is all I can do right now. God that thing really rocks that tail. Almost looks better than the 04 636

·
Registered
4,554 Posts
Awesome, dude. Great pics and it looks like good weather.

I was going to do about 400 miles on Saturday but for once the weather may not cooperate here.

·
Registered
17,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jealous that you have all that time and gas money to ride! Goig to and from school is all I can do right now. God that thing really rocks that tail. Almost looks better than the 04 636
I like the tank better on the J, So I think it looks better than the 03/04.
We will get some side by side shots with drums's bike at the Dragon meet.

Reactions: Brandon35

·
Registered
4,554 Posts
With that smaller tail and that big burly front it looks like you skipped leg day :laugh

That tail really looks sick on there though. I like the look of the J's in general. Saw one yesterday parked near chipotle.

·
Registered
17,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
She was an 07 ZZR.

·
Registered
3,521 Posts
Gotcha. Now I know what my project bike will be :devious

I love what you did to the headlights. Did you just spray the corners like that?

·
Registered
17,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I found these roads out exploring, 10-12 years ago.
Napier lake is about 130ish miles from my house, bout three county's away.
I try to get over this way about 2-3 times a year, This area east of the TN River is rich with great twisty's, & this road is not even the best.
There is one a bit north of this that has a mini section of the Dragon in it.
I'll be hitting it soon, You need to get off that road of yours & explore a little, Never know what you may find.

·
Registered
17,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Gotcha. Now I know what my project bike will be :devious

I love what you did to the headlights. Did you just spray the corners like that?
haha no it's just carbon wrap.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts