Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who lives in southern California and wants to go riding today? I got the day off randomly so im kinda bored and want to go riding with othes, riding solo sucks sometimes. Im in the Riverside county area but I can meet up somewhere. Canyons or freeway rides it doesn't matter..

·
Registered
476 Posts
Workin like a chump today but I do have every Friday off this month (except 6/13). Anyone able to get out there for some Friday rides?

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm down this Friday. We could hit up the canyons, maybe Angeles crest(mild canyon run) then head to Downtown LA or Hollywood. I've been wantin to ride to the griffin observatory too

·
Registered
323 Posts
I'm down to ride some canyons or freeway with ya this afternoon/evening if you're still in.

·
Registered
476 Posts
ACH, Ortega and or Idyllwild all sound good to me! LA might be a bit hectic with the Friday traffic even with lane splitting. But Friday is all open in my book.

·
Registered
12,983 Posts
I'm down this Friday. We could hit up the canyons, maybe Angeles crest(mild canyon run) then head to Downtown LA or Hollywood. I've been wantin to ride to the griffin observatory too
Its only about a 5 to 10 minute ride from the bottom of the mountain to the observatory. Nothing but super tight low speed turns. And definitely watch out for gravel there.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Its only about a 5 to 10 minute ride from the bottom of the mountain to the observatory. Nothing but super tight low speed turns. And definitely watch out for gravel there.
You down to go riding? Sounds like youve been there before

·
Registered
12,983 Posts
Ya I live about 5 mins away from there. Ive gone up there like 2 or 3 times just for kicks. Im lookin forward for some rides as soon as my bike is finished. I got my chain riveting tool in the mail today so hopefully Ill be done this week :D

·
Registered
323 Posts
My bad man I ended up goin out with the gf and just got back. But I did go up Azusa in my car and the road was clean. What area are you in cashls clay?
It's all good man. I'm in murrieta/Temecula how bout you?

·
Registered
476 Posts
Dude, lets go riding this Saturday or Sunday.... I haven't hit the canyons since we went to ACH..... I NEED MY FIX
I'm game! KK2, you in for some weekend work?

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeahh lets go riding ! Who can go friday or saturday? I say morning ride like 7ish... im thinking Big Bear ride!! Muahahah lol. Take the 330 up go to big bear chill maybe get somethin to eat then come back.

This is NOT a race to the top so everyone ride at their own pace. More of a casual ride meet more people from this forum and ride around Socal.

1 - 20 of 162 Posts