Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17,962 Posts

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
Looks the goods. If that was over hear you would pay double for that. Bike parts cost a crap load hear

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Ohhhh how cool would it be to have that on me bike!!!!?... But it would look better on Grace for sure...

If we all pitched in like $5 and put it in a fund.. We could for sure cover the cost of that thing for mark!!...

·
Registered
17,962 Posts
I'll toss in a fiver.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Nice. Didn't know race teams sold stuff like that.
But why not there always developing new kit, makes sense they would pass it along in some way.
Ebay UK, Germany & Italy has this stuff all the time..
The swingarm in question is actually a stocker that has been modified for quick release axle, etc etc..

On another forum here in the US Attack racing was selling an 07-08 swingarm that was modded in the same way, if not mistaken it came with a magnesium wheel 16.5 for $1000

·
Registered
17,962 Posts
Ebay UK, Germany & Italy has this stuff all the time..
The swingarm in question is actually a stocker that has been modified for quick release axle, etc etc..

On another forum here in the US Attack racing was selling an 07-08 swingarm that was modded in the same way, if not mistaken it came with a magnesium wheel 16.5 for $1000
I guess one just has to look huh:bigsmile:
What did we do before the net?????

·
Registered
792 Posts
I guess one just has to look huh:bigsmile:
What did we do before the net?????
I have no clue, i think it was auto/cycletrader, classifieds, road racing world (classifieds) show up at swap meets, races and call around..:O
JK i recall these days for sure!

Reactions: smokey11

·
Registered
6,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nah i wouldnt have it for mine ......just getting over the fact that i have a slightly bent fork .......and had to buy some more .........so thought sod it and got some with ohlins internals ........just hit the credit card abit hard today which isnt really good......:dowhat

1 - 12 of 12 Posts