Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Damn! Sweet. The 07 looks damn sinful in black!

Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
503 Posts
Wasn't sure about 07 ZX6R at first, now LOVE it. Nice bike.
Is the Tall first gear as high as the write-ups say?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah, you can wind first gear out pretty good. i haven't taken it all the way up yet, only to about 14k a couple of times. once i get over the 1k mark i'll really open it up.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
to be honest with you, i prefer the look of the 05-06
i do love the 07 though, handling is just unmatched. you can throw the bike around and pretty much no matter what it will take care of the rest

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
the oil filter is barried in there indeed. i'm probably gonna pick up one of the scott's oil filters. i think that would make oil changes go much faster.

thanks for all the complimants too guys. really appreicate it. i wasn't even going to post the pics cause they where taken w/ my daughters low pixel camera in the driveway and i was going to wait till i got some REAL shots, lol

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
want to see more of the car heheh, didnt you know this was a car forum y do you keep talkin about bikes lol

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
it is infact a dodge neon, srt-4
gt30r turbo and completely custom fuel system and water meth injection built by our shop Swift Motorsports
360hp to the wheels untuned at 20psi. Now running emanage blue but have yet to redyno tune

now enough about the slow car, lol

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
don't have any interior shots here at work with me, i can post some up when i get home. i'm sure i have some on my home comp.

inside is stock though for the most part. I have an lm-1 wideband tied into my e-01 lcd screen, which monitors, a/f ratio, rpm's, boost (also controlls boost levels) airflow in, airflow out, tps signal and a couple other usefull elements.

i have a techgauge timing, knock and air intake temp sensor gauge to monitor the more important tuning elements and then on the tripple pillar i have a mopar srt designed egt, narrow band a/f, and oil pressure gauge.
with all the gauges the dash pretty much looks like something you'd see in a fighter plane. but the whole rest of the interior is all stock. viper inspired seats are mighty comfy though in the twisties, which is why i see no reason to change them out, and i'm not a big radio buff so all the sound system is still stock

1 - 20 of 32 Posts