Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
where are the giraffes?

i dont think there are any caribou around those parts though.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the giraffes choked on the garbage. all of them.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I spent a day in Djibouti on the way back from Somalia......absolutely HATED it! What a hole! Cool pics tho.
Where in NC are u?

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
how long where you there for? or just passing through

·
Registered
88 Posts
you should not talk bad about other countries. who told you to go there? don't you have a country. love the land and the road thats why we ride.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Ya know, after i posted that, I thought about it and you are right. I shouldn't have said what i did without at least some type of explanation.
I was only there for a day, and the only experience I have is at the airport in an open hangar. We kept getting dusted off by the Sand storms (funnels) and it was 150,000 degrees and was just miserable. At the time I was in the US Army and was on my way back from a year in Mogadishu, Somalia.
I apologize for any offense, and I shouldn't judge based on the limited experience I have there.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'm not going to say that about the entire continent of Africa. There are obviously some underdeveloped / war-torn nations, however there are some really beautiful cities as well. Cairo, Egypt for instance is a great city, spent 2nights there and would love to go back. Actually, even Mogadishu was a vacation resort area. You would be very hard pressed to imagine vacationing there these days. And I NEVER want to go back there! =)

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
I'm not going to say that about the entire continent of Africa. There are obviously some underdeveloped / war-torn nations, however there are some really beautiful cities as well. Cairo, Egypt for instance is a great city, spent 2nights there and would love to go back. Actually, even Mogadishu was a vacation resort area. You would be very hard pressed to imagine vacationing there these days. And I NEVER want to go back there! =)
... having 2 decent cities on an entire continent is REALLY, REALLY, REALLY sad.

south america would pwn africa!

battle of the 3rd worlds hahaha

·
Registered
88 Posts
ninjarr07******living in one of the richest country and not helping is really sad. Ohh by the way powerhuas has a good response. Now can why go back talking about our bikes

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
yeah... also costs a 3rd world country to live here on a yearly basis.

and we help the rest of the world TOO much

we only help other countrys to look good... if we cared we would take care of our own people.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts