Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's been a while since I've been on here. I sold my 2006 zx6rr last summer and bought a victory Vegas 8-ball. After riding it for a good while I'm starting to miss my kawi lol. So I'm looking at going back to a new zx6r after this season. anyway here's the bike I bought
uploadfromtaptalk1426784848999.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1426784875804.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1426784908274.jpg
[/IMG]

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yeah man for sure! I looked at Harleys but I just wasn't a fan of them. 1,731cc's are a lot of fun to play around with

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Saved some coin too and got a better bike. I'll never understand the Harley craze. To me, they seem like overpriced paper weights that make loud noises without converting said noise to hp.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks man. I haven't heard the greatest things about Harleys either. My boss has a victory and he hasn't had one problem with it since 2010 when he bought it. Of course my friends on Harleys didn't like my choice lol

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if i were going to get a cruiser i think it would be something like that, looks sick man...

of this...its a harley....but not lol
Thanks man, this was the only one I could find that I really liked right off the bat. She runs like a champ too. And that bike is sick, that's a v-rod right?

·
Registered
985 Posts
Saved some coin too and got a better bike. I'll never understand the Harley craze. To me, they seem like overpriced paper weights that make loud noises without converting said noise to hp.
Made in Amurrca, bro, don't chu know?

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Yeah, even the stock V-Rod is pretty sick. Its probably one of the only cruisers I would actually think about buying...

·
Registered
4,922 Posts
Yeah, even the stock V-Rod is pretty sick. Its probably one of the only cruisers I would actually think about buying...
Until you realize how expensive it is. I'd rather buy a car and poke a hole in its oil filter if I wanted something that costs >$10,000 that leaks oil :coocoo

1 - 11 of 11 Posts