Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just moved out to OC and got myself a 2011 ZX6R, don't know a ton of people or places out here yet though. Looking for a few people to ride with occasionally, I work 9-6 in Irvine and live in Dana Point, but besides that I'm always down to cruise around. If anyone is from the area, knows of any good chill roads around here, or wants to meet up and go for a ride outside 9-6 hit me up I'm always down.

-Preston

·
Registered
123 Posts
I'm in san clemente! I ride an R6 now though.. let me know if you ever want to hit up ortega or something better. I work in laguna hills 8-5 wed. and fri. as well.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I live out in the Monrovia area but i work 5-6 days a week out in Westminister, OC area.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I live in Claremont but work in Newport Beach/Irvine 3-4 days a week. Hit me up if you wanna ride sometime.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Bro im in Paramount, Ive been riding for a while but never rode around with oher riders. I have the weekends off. If your down to ride let me know

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Bro im in Paramount, Ive been riding for a while but never rode around with oher riders. I have the weekends off. If your down to ride let me know
Let me know if u decide to go ride today. I want to go for a ride but I think it's going to be a hassle with a bunch of cops out today.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I just moved out of OC, up to Long Beach. Check out ocmoto.com to meet people in the area. I'm a mod on there and I'll tell you honestly, there's a lot of douches, but there's also a lot of cool people. Jump on, meet a few people who match your riding style, and do your thing. If you can tolerate the judgemental hotheads and the knowitalls, stick around. If not, at least you know where to go for some classifieds/sales and some technical info. But there's no shortage of rides, by any means. Almost every night of the week there's multiple bike nights listed, from LA to SD and even out in SB/Riverside. One dude named Chad (cool kid, computer nerd, brilliant guy) hosts a ride over Ortega every Saturday morning. Nothing too fast, but cool group of people.

Anyways, that's just my .02

Ride safe bro.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts