Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy just bought an 07 this year as a first bike,
Well today he through it down the road.
He's okay but now he needs to find and upper fairing and a headlight. any ideas?

I'll try and get some pics of it and the details of the wipe out tomorrow.

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Sorry to hear. Was he wearing all his gear? Some pics would be great.

·
Registered
48 Posts
i was looking for a headlight assembly to swap into my 06 and found one on ebay for about 260. its a bit too pricey for me and im sure he needs it more. check it out.

·
Registered
56 Posts
My buddy got a 07 a few weeks back...laid it down on day 6. He got out with a few scratches on the right side and a little damage to his knee...he will be alright though.

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
glad he's aight.

i'm sure he'll learn his lesson and be back on in no time (if it was his fault).

good luck

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok so i spoke to my brother today who was riding with two of my buddies.
They were up in Muskoka, Cottage country in this neck of the woods.
So Darren(owns the 07zx6r) and Ken(07 Gsxr) decided to start pushing the bikes through these corners on a narrow one lane road.
My little brother(05GSXR6) waved them to slow down kinda deal cause he knew the roads and knew they were allways sandy in one area, and they kinda gave him a whatever wave back as they passed him, He said he was doing about 80 they were probably up around 120 as they went in.
Darren hit the sand of course but managed to save it from lowsiding but then ran onto the soft shoulder which slowed him down, then he hit total sand and ended up going over the bars and the bike went off the road.

So basically He was being a squid as usual and hopefully he learns from it.

Sorry no pics yet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts