Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I had not logged on here or contributed really since November. When I slept in and missed my track day. Total goober move on my part. So I signed up again even bringing my friends with to Fastrackriders. So the Feb event was cancelled by the org due to rain. My first track day is now on April 24th a Friday. I am ready. Have 2 sets of Super Corsa's ready. I have been practicing a ton on correct body position,speed on entry and exits,trying to absorb as much as I can before my big day in about a month. I have purchased new boots,new gloves,have a new girlfriend. Life is good. Missed you goobers. Hope to see you locals on some group rides. I have been riding all over the 74,78,79,94, ACH and RPV. in CA. I will post a video link to my first track day when it happens next month. Peace. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Holy SHIT that's expensive! You paid an extra $200+ to ride in level 2 on your first track day? Feeling confident, are you, lol?

·
Registered
8,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Holy SHIT that's expensive! You paid an extra $200+ to ride in level 2 on your first track day? Feeling confident, are you, lol?
No my friend. I paid my friends way that has never been and mine. The level 1 and the RDS <quantity 2 each> <Rider Development School> the Level 2 was for another friend.

·
Registered
8,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What do you do for a living and are you hiring?
I have worked my arse off for over 30 years. Quite frankly I am considering retiring. Due to the multiple injuries to my legs,the pins,the arthritis, and the fact, i'm in pain all the time 24/7 and I can not take anything for it. Ready to retire.

·
Registered
998 Posts
You are not going to need two sets of tires. Even the expert class can get 3 days out of a rear and maybe 10 out of the front. Must have rained really hard to cancel a track day unless of course it was a nascar track day.:)

·
Registered
8,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You are not going to need two sets of tires. Even the expert class can get 3 days out of a rear and maybe 10 out of the front. Must have rained really hard to cancel a track day unless of course it was a nascar track day.:)
I never said I would need 2 sets of tires for my track day. I just said I purchased 2 sets of tires. I am sure the Super Corsa's I have on now will be done by my track day next month. The new owners at Fastrackriders are very cautious. That is why they canceled the event. Super cool owners,very nice.

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
Glad to see you back here man! :bigthumb:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts