Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you had your choice of exhausts and money is no object, which would you choose?

I am looking for slip ons only, I don't need a full.

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
Wow,

Honestly, even if money is no object, I would
go with the Yoshi I have but this time in carbon fiber.

"Yoshimura RS-3 Carbon Fiber Oval Bolt-On"

Thats my call.:devious

BUT..............

If money is no object:

I would put the head pipes of an 03 with a:
Yoshimura Tri-Oval Race Duplex Exhaust.
(high mount & carbon fiber)

Id love to test that out. :devious:devious

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
my buddy at work has a megacycle can and it sounds heaps wicked

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
I'm assuming you mean for your bike not everyones personal preferences for their own bikes exhausts?

I'd go for the Jardine if I had an 07. A lot of very nice looking exhausts for the 07 though. No idea how they sound but the pretty is all that matters right? The Akra looks pretty damn nice, too.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Wat i got on now, Jardine. Should buy the one u like best and not worry too much about money... need to be satisfied so u wont be thinkin about changin it in the future :O

·
Registered
299 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
If money was no object why not custom design your own exhaust?

If it's a certain brand your looking for I'd go with either an Akro, or a Micron or a Mivv. M4 makes some very good ones as well. Alot the club racers around here use them (M4).

·
Registered
764 Posts
devil or akra

·
Registered
4 Posts
2 Bros dual carbon slip on. Best looking exhaust I've seen and has the perfect volume......not too loud when you want it quiet, but screams above 10K rpm.

So many aftermarket exhausts look like a big dildo hanging off the rear of the bike......others look like a complete afterthought hanging back there. The 2 bros. looks like the bike was designed around the exhaust instead of the exhaust being designed around the bike.

If I wanted something louder, the pic's I see of the hotbodies exhaust for the 06's looks sick but I haven't seen one in person.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Add go 4 yoshimura rs5 sound well cri:cool2:sp.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts