Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Did search for my problem before posting, so sorry if it's duplicated,

Anyway, I've got a '14 zx6r and have a slip on can... But no pipe to link it to the pre chamber. A local fabricator wants £100 to make one up! I've searched the Web but can't find just that pipe on its own. (the pipe that is supplied with every aftermarket slip on)
Any help finding this pipe would be much appreciated! I'm in England also.

Thanks in advance :smile

Attachments

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
gaz ,so basically your pipe should just slip on to you after cat on the bike ?if a tube was fitted would it need a bend fitted in to it or does it need to be straight .also how long does the link pipe need to be ,reason i ask ,i have done a few pipe mods on my bike with exhaust swaps in the past and sometimes you can get the correct pipes on ebay ,if its a straight pipe then its not to bad to purchase

·
Registered
1,414 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi scoot
Thanks for the reply

I need a bent pipe, very slight bend as well that comes from the pre chamber that sits infront of the rear tyre to the can itself. Not a link pipe to manifold (that's all I can find) :crying

Thanks for the link I think that's what I'm looking for!

Quality.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
if it doesnt fit your can you can buy swaged tubes/pipe on ebay stainless steel to what you want thats what i have done in the past,and to get a slight bend i took a slim cheese wedge out bent it to place then got it welded witch worked pretty good

1 - 5 of 5 Posts