Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was just looking on ebay and cant find much for a slip on exhaust to fit my 1998 zx6r and was wondering if a slip on pipe from a zx9r from the same year would fit?? not sure so i thought i would ask around.. Any body know??:confused

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks,, might give them ago.. Is the bolt pattern for the can can same on the 6 as the 9?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Im not sure bout the answer but I my self have a question similar to this.

A friend of mine is selling his slip-on akra mufler at a bloody cheap price, the only problem is it is for zx7 model (not sure which model tho, will update later), will it fit my 6RR?

Sorry, Arron for hijacking ur thread.

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats cool.. yer does the 7 fit as well?? I have been looking around and the Triumph tt600, Triumph Daytona 600 and suzuki 1200 bandit -1996 to 2002 models apparently have the same 3 bolt pattern that fits too... Can anybody confirm this???

·
Registered
53 Posts
Have checked, apparently his zx7r is the P1 model. Another question is, let say if it does fit, or I make some modification to make it fit, will it affect the perfomance of the bike or worst, damage it?

·
Registered
3,075 Posts
hey bro i have a yoshi high mount slip on for sale off my 04 zx 6r, 160.00 Tyd. if your interested, it's in great shape and sounds awsome, give me your email address so i can send u some pics of it, let me no

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sound good but i have a 1998 model and dont know if the high mount can fit??

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sounds good but the wife has just in formed me that her bike learners is gunna expire in 2 weeks and now needs to sit her p licence!! So NO moneys for my bike now..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts