Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok its been many years since ive been to the track. Funds family and funds.. So I picked up the craft of repurposing pallets and I have to say after a couple years im making a good 3-400 a month extra. Its adding up slowley..lol
I also enjoy doing this so nothing lost really. I guess im also saving some trees.:laugh so heres a fewpics. What do you guys think. I also make cat climbers from wooden cable spools. Mostly free material to build with so supplies are pretty cheap. Anyhow... .. whatcha think?:)

Attachments

·
Registered
476 Posts
Very cool sir, I really like the bench with the different stains. I also sell art to help finance my motorcycle hobby! Do you have a website or online portfolio?

Reactions: pokinarrow

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! I am just now moving in a business direction With it all. Its starting to move and the demand is there. Once I do ill bump this thread..lol. if you dont mind me asking what art do you do?

·
Registered
5,064 Posts
Looks very nice. I know in Florida there are quite a few arts and crafts show circuits. You may want to check into doing one of two of those to see how it goes.

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
Pretty cool stuff man! You have to love a hobby that you enjoy and also happens to make money :bigthumb:

·
Registered
476 Posts
Thanks! I am just now moving in a business direction With it all. Its starting to move and the demand is there. Once I do ill bump this thread..lol. if you dont mind me asking what art do you do?
I don't really have a "set" style. Mostly mixed media, spray paint/stencil, and digital art. Here's a little example of some of my works.

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
457 Posts
Thats a great idea, ill have to show this to my girlfriend. She has been bugging me to make something for the cat. I now think I have the right idea.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Wow, great work!. I used some pallets a few years ago to build some adirondack chairs for my parents, about 20 bucks to make four chairs. I really like the flag pieces, I might have to try it myself.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts