Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered my Sick Innovations crash cage today! Next I'm planning to order an OMR subframe cage and then a Brembo handbrake kit. The magic about this particular cage is that its made so that it doesnt interfere with cornering. So I can still go out and drag a knee and have the protection that I need for the stunting type of things I like.

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
cool.

i'd prefer a seperate bike with no fairings etc for teh stunting if i were really into it...but that's a little more expensive..

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
should get a old dunger for stunting.. Whats the cost for the lot??

·
Registered
91 Posts
is that from the same company that was on speed channel's show superbikes? kind of a rhetorical question cause from the looks of it, im pretty sure it is but if youve never seen the show, check for that episode... it showcases the shop where those cages are built and you get a look into the life of the companys owner and such...

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
is that from the same company that was on speed channel's show superbikes? kind of a rhetorical question cause from the looks of it, im pretty sure it is but if youve never seen the show, check for that episode... it showcases the shop where those cages are built and you get a look into the life of the companys owner and such...
I havent seen that episode... But are you sure that it wasnt Powerstuntworx? I believe that is who supplies Jason Brittons cages. Couldve been SI though. And the cage came to $219.99 with free shipping for the holidays! :cheers

·
Registered
992 Posts
freestyle ingenuities is the guy from superbikes thats who jason britton uses..they dont have em for 07 zx6r yet

·
Registered
100 Posts
Im jealous, I want to stunt my bike out, but I just cant bring myself to beat the shit out of a financed bike. Maybe ill sell it and get a 03/04 636 :devious

Every time I wheelie my xr50 down the street it makes me want one

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
Im jealous, I want to stunt my bike out, but I just cant bring myself to beat the shit out of a financed bike. Maybe ill sell it and get a 03/04 636 :devious

Every time I wheelie my xr50 down the street it makes me want one
aside from wheelies and such, i'd keep the stuntin to the beater.

a racing machine like that shouldnt be exposed to the risks of stunting when the same could be done on a smashed up dirtbike. this is just my opinion obviously. feel free to disagree, prance around like fancy pants sanchez, or masturbate ferociously at all times.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts