Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 395 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
i would but just wont compete with urs, i love what uve done to ur bike the rear swingarm conversion the rear seat conversion etc its just awsome did you make a video on youtube when you turnt your bike green like in the picture if yeah i think i sore it like ages ago haha.

My plans with my J2 is to track it out :)

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Oh hell yea! Time to whore her out!!

Reactions: XLR8

·
Registered
6,244 Posts
J models my fav :D

·
Registered
812 Posts
You asked for it!

When I first bought it. Winter 2010

Spring 2011

Early Winter 2011

Late Winter 2012

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Already posted this on zx6r.com but I will put them in this thread.

Not as nice looking as yours Mark but its still fun to ride and thats all I care about right now :)

·
Registered
17,933 Posts
:devious

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Wish I could post mine right now but my home computer went to shit and all I have is my shitty cell that won't post pics. Mark your bike is one of my favorite J models! Can you post that link of your rear tail mod? Its one that I wanna do. Everyones bike looks really good though! The J series is one of my favorite models.

·
Registered
894 Posts
before crash#1

after

and how it is now

it's a minger to look at but is near perfect underneath.(just a bit dirty)

·
Registered
629 Posts
its not a competition mate .....just want to see how many there are on the forum

TXZX6R
looks better with the silver breaking up the black ....mega
well i got hit of so it looks a bit poorly atm once i track it out ill put up some photos when my old baby feels better hahah

·
Registered
629 Posts
before crash#1

after

and how it is now

it's a minger to look at but is near perfect underneath.(just a bit dirty)
i might have a right side indicator if you want?

·
Registered
629 Posts
i just got 4 on ebay for £6. thanks for the offer anyway though mate!
fair enough mate ill be selling head lights, mirrors indicators fairings of my old bike soon message me if you need anything

·
Registered
6,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Already posted this on zx6r.com but I will put them in this thread.

Not as nice looking as yours Mark but its still fun to ride and thats all I care about right now :)

thats what mine looked like when i bought it .....the only reason its like it is now ....is that i had a big drop with it and fucked it badly ....sat in the workshop in bits for well over a year and now just have a play with it every winter seeing what else i can waist my money on....but still love the look of the green with stripes ....great looking bike pal :)

·
Registered
181 Posts
How it looked when I got her....

What she looks like now...

All the fairings are getting patched up and repainted white. Everything is sitting in primer, waiting for the stealership to ship my part so I can ride her home and get the tank ready for paint.

·
Registered
6,244 Posts
That tail is a smexy piece of a$$...if you know what I mean
I just couldnt find the time or have the fab skills to make it xD

1 - 20 of 395 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.