Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
8,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to get my boots today. Curious what everyone else is wearing here.
I have a difficult decision. I am torn between Dainese and Alpinestars. If anyone has any opinions on which boot I should choose and why, I would love to hear the feedback.

Sincerely,
Alex

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I have no experiences with your boot choices.

I like my Sidi Vortice Air for track riding but they are not that great for street hopping as in long walks in between riding.

edit: Give us a review on those boots

·
Registered
2,840 Posts

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
I'd rather be seeing the boobs, come on seriously....you can't deny the boobies.

Sure I see the "yet" in there, but they should come first

·
Registered
8,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have no experiences with your boot choices.

I like my Sidi Vortice Air for track riding but they are not that great for street hopping as in long walks in between riding.

edit: Give us a review on those boots
Will do. Going to do some riding on pv tomorrow after work.

·
Registered
17,962 Posts
Sorry. Impulse buy. I hope I made a good choice.
I would have gone with boots that stand up straight.

I've worn SIDI for 12 years now.

Reactions: AlexZX6R

·
Registered
48 Posts
I love my Dainese boots! They're so easy to put on and off and have awesome protection. I've crashed in mine a couple of times at the track and they held up great. I'd recommend changing the toe sliders to their metal ones though.

·
Registered
8,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I love my Dainese boots! They're so easy to put on and off and have awesome protection. I've crashed in mine a couple of times at the track and they held up great. I'd recommend changing the toe sliders to their metal ones though.

Thanks for the tip. Much appreciated.

·
Registered
9,971 Posts
I've worn my alpine stars smx5s for a while now, I can't say much about other boots, but since getting out of the corps, I wear them every day. To me they are more comfortable then my DC and osiris'. Or maybe in just unfashionable....

·
Registered
8,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Slow at work so I slipped on the boots for a while. So far. Very impressed with the comfort level . Tomorrow I will give another review after I have ridden in them.

·
Registered
127 Posts
So i just purchased some Joe Rocket boots. Hope they are as good as the reviews say they are.
[/URL][/IMG]

Reactions: AlexZX6R

·
Registered
9,971 Posts
Dude. I seriously knew a marine that wore these when he went out. I loled every time I saw him. If JTTOTS was around at that time, he would of been front page news lol.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts