Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, looking for some inspiration. Got a few ideas. Ive got a few bits done but not had the bike long. Not finding very many aftermarket parts in all honesty. Unless I’m not looking in the right places? (I’m in the UK).

Ill start the ball rolling with my extras.

Micron exhaust
Purple powdercoated wheels
Purple winscreen
Ive also put a quad lock bracket on and a brake Fluid reservoir cover.

In all honesty, I do love its retro looks but anything for improvements I’m keen!
Hood Green Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

·
Registered
549 Posts
I doubt there are many G models still floating around this forum. Here's mine, a 98 with ~57,000km on it. Mods are restrained; the Yosh slip on, Ohlins shock, fork springs replaced to match my weight, braided SS brake lines, LED turnsignals. I have a set of 2017 R6 front calipers I plan to adapt on next summer to help the braking out but that is about all I have lined up. It is an easy, low effort ride with decent midrange power (for a 600, of course) and handles very well with the suspension tweaks.

Mark

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi all, looking for some inspiration. Got a few ideas. Ive got a few bits done but not had the bike long. Not finding very many aftermarket parts in all honesty. Unless I’m not looking in the right places? (I’m in the UK).

Ill start the ball rolling with my extras.

Micron exhaust
Purple powdercoated wheels
Purple winscreen
Ive also put a quad lock bracket on and a brake Fluid reservoir cover.

In all honesty, I do love its retro looks but anything for improvements I’m keen! View attachment 109513
View attachment 109514
View attachment 109512
I used to owned this bike before and i have changed the headlight with ZX9R... this is really awesome bike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts