Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

Should I turn it into a streetfighter? ?

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  GioCastillo 
#1 ·
Hey all!

So I've got a 95 zx6r. Recently did a carb clean and the performance has improved greatly! When I had that done however, it was brought to my attention that the front fairing is only being held by the two ram air ducts that come from the front fairing. That said, the guy that did the carb clean for me suggested turning it into a streetfighter. I also need to have electrical checked due to my headlights and turn signals not working, so it would be an opportunity to turn it into a streetfighter.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? ??

Should I turn it into a streetfighter, and what is the cheapest / value way of doing so?

OR

Should I keep the 2000 zx6r it has and just have the shop work on the electrical to get my turn signals and HID headlights working again? ?

Any and all suggestions are valued! ! Thanks peeps!!

Gio

See less See more
#2 ·
whatever suits you best really

and whatever you feel like spending to accomplish your view, its probably cheaper to run it naked tho

#5 ·
IMO Streetfighter=I couldnt afford to fix it right.

There are a rare few bikes that are actually done in "streetfighter" that dont look like someone crashed the hell out of it, tore the fairings off, and then convinced themselves that it looks cool that way to avoid repairing the bike properly.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.