Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's on your bike ? Pros and cons ? About to invest in some avs for my 07 wanna make sure I'm making the right choice

·
Registered
736 Posts
ASV. Pros: love the feel and 2 finger pull, infinite amount of adjustment. Cons: neutral switch plate is to far in. Need to trim switch plunger so bike will start in gear.

·
Registered
22 Posts
you've seen my Pazzos shorties, love them! Also had CRG shorties on my 600RR before, they were great aswell, but I think Pazzzo has better finish. ASV's are nice, just pricey though. No cons on a nice set of levers.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Check out Double Adjustable Brake & Clutch Levers - Sport bike Racing Parts-Performance Sportbike Custom Levers,Rear sets,Billet Mirror,Sport bike Accessories they are double adjust. You can adjust the pull and go from shorty to stock length. They havnt faded on me yet strong good looking and not to pricy. The one con (I dont have an issue with) but I have read it is the pull adjustment dosnt go as far as some levers. But they are amazing. I dont like stock length to long for me and shortys are to short. These I was able to make the perfect lenght for what I like.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
I've got shorty levers and I'm about to replace them. I hate the shorty clutch lever. The brake is fine but I can't stand the clutch. I can get 2-1/2 fingers on the thing and it just drives me nuts. Going to replace them with a CRG set with short brake and long clutch.

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
Love my ASVs, doesn't start in gear anymore but that doesnt bother me at all

·
Registered
4,922 Posts
I love my pazzos.. I do not have an issue with starting in gear or any of that. And the install couldnt be easier. plus they look the bees knees

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
I love my pazzos.. I do not have an issue with starting in gear or any of that. And the install couldnt be easier. plus they look the bees knees
bees have knees?:notify:

:laugh

·
Registered
380 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Pazzo levers at Motomummy.com are going for $179.99 w FREE set of grips!! :)

·
Registered
664 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts