Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

Shortie Exhausts for ZX6R?!?

5K views 30 replies 12 participants last post by  speed 
#1 ·
Currently I have a Scorpion exhaust on my bike, but it's a big ole cannon. Im looking at getting something that has a similar sound (deep, with a good whine once past 8k rpms), but half the size...

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Attachments

See less See more
#15 ·
I cut 5 inches of my jardine can.. Just chop that bith down and make it looks and sound the way it should :2fingerlol:

#21 ·
I can make you one just like mine, All i would need is a mid pipe to shorten. If your interested shoot me a pm. :devious

#22 ·
That's the cats pajamas there man. Shit looks good

#28 ·
Can't seem to find a real good picture of it, but I have a shortened scorpion pipe on my 04 just with a carbon wrapped can instead of a polished one

#31 ·
So I bought this Yoshi RS3 at a crazy good price and it only has 50 mi on it; its for an R1 but I'm sure I could get it to fit my bike, just need to do some welding and cutting (which I've never done before)...

Thoughts? Suggestions? Concerns?

btw the yoshi wont fit on the scorpions midpipe, but the piping from yoshi will fit directly to the mainpipe (headers?) only problem is, as you can tell from the picture, that the piping is all twisty like a roller coaster.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.