Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I the first? Would be surprised, plenty of Ninjas in Serbia.
Or former Yugoslavia, for that matter.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will do! Everything for ZX6R!:bigsmile:

·
Registered
11,985 Posts
serbia is awesome. i got a friend who i went to high school with after he moved here from serbia. he taught us the three finger salute thing. like... a piece sign with your thumb out :D

Reactions: kimura

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
serbia is awesome. i got a friend who i went to high school with after he moved here from serbia. he taught us the three finger salute thing. like... a piece sign with your thumb out :D
OK, then you are the second member of the Serbian zx6r.com fraction!
And we're looking to expand!:bounce:

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
You're the designated ambassador/recruiter for Serbia. Now get to spreadin the word! LOL

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Already on it!

·
Registered
66 Posts
serbia is awesome. i got a friend who i went to high school with after he moved here from serbia. he taught us the three finger salute thing. like... a piece sign with your thumb out :D[/QUOTE
Hehe the three finger salute, is the orthodox salute, we use 3 fingers when doing our cross so having the three fingers salute is to show our religion like our orthodox brothers us Greeks do it also, soz bout the history lesson just thought you might want to know :)

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
17,962 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Привет сербским братьям из России! Здраво Српске браће из Русије!
Welcome!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello there,

This summer I want to do a tour thru the former Yugoslavia... So if I could ask for some local knowledge of Serbia, I would be thankful!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts