1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the Rules:

-The contest is open to any ZX - ZZR 6 series bike
-You MUST be a MEMBER to win
-One nomination by any MEMBER makes you eligible to win (nominations do not need to be seconded).
-You may only nominate one other member per month
-You CANNOT nominate yourself
-You can only win once a in a 12-month period
-Nominations will be accepted from the 1st to the 7th of each month
-Voting will be held from the 8th to the 14th of each month

Remember, only one nomination is required, so if the member you wish to nominate is already listed please don't clutter up the thread with multiple nominations for the same person/bike. DUPLICATE NOMINATIONS AND OTHER NON-NOMINATION POSTS WILL BE DELETED!!!!!!

Good luck everyone! :D

NOTE: When you make a nomination, PLEASE post a picture or a link to a picture of the bike you’re nominating! Thanks!!!

-:banana

·
Registered
764 Posts
I nominate Wesley Randes

]

·
Registered
397 Posts
thats great that people at this forum like the 07's and are nominating them, nothing personal to the 07 owners, but if they are pretty much stock and have chicken marks 2 inches wide on their tires :supergay: , I dont see how that makes them good enough to be 6OTM out of the current 910 members bikes that are part of this forum. Even though only like 60 of us actually vote :thumbdown: . Thats why I want to nominate Faster7575 . The bike may not be brand new, but its badass and if you've seen his pics, he knows how to ride it.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
thats great that people at this forum like the 07's and are nominating them, nothing personal to the 07 owners, but if they are pretty much stock and have chicken marks 2 inches wide on their tires :supergay: , I dont see how that makes them good enough to be 6OTM out of the current 910 members bikes that are part of this forum. Even though only like 60 of us actually vote :thumbdown: . Thats why I want to nominate Faster7575 . The bike may not be brand new, but its badass and if you've seen his pics, he knows how to ride it.
Not all 07 Owners are squids there bro...... :skeptic

·
Registered
764 Posts
Not all 07 Owners are squids there bro...... :skeptic
Yea and to think I nominated you. I take insult to that comment. This is my 4th bike now and I have been riding bikes in general for 10+ years. Also mine isn't any more stock than yours. Mine is also zaino cleaned twice to three times a month.

·
Registered
956 Posts
I was going to nominate Magpie1892.. but Quarkz beet me to it.. Dude did a fantastic job on the paint a graphics..

·
Registered
397 Posts
Yea and to think I nominated you. I take insult to that comment. This is my 4th bike now and I have been riding bikes in general for 10+ years. Also mine isn't any more stock than yours. Mine is also zaino cleaned twice to three times a month.
OK, you took that wrong and I knew some would. I just don't like seeing stock 07 riders that just joined and just started riding taking 6OTM. They havent put near as much time and effort into their bikes as most of us, and as we are talking about about how to fine tune our bikes, and get as much influence from eachothers criticism to improve our bikes, they are posting about how they wrecked their brand new 07 that is their first bike while doing something that most riders that have been around for years don't even try :stupid . thats what I was trying to say. :)

·
Registered
764 Posts
No hard feelings.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Thanks for the nomination!

Wesley, yeah I know I still have a strip on the front, im workin on it!! I just dont wanna push too hard too soon!

·
Registered
956 Posts
One more thing, if I could afford an 07, I would have one
Thanks for the nomination BTW

Well.. I can Afford a new one and I still have my 04.. IMO, The 03-04 was the first year I thought Kawasaki finally made a 600 class bike worthy to buy.. I bought this bike over a Ducati 916 that I was looking at for a track bike.. I also know it's only a matter of time before I toss this thing down the track at 110mph. Maybe it's the old man in me but there is no point in tossing a $9,000-$12,000 bike after mods down the track. I bough my 636 for $4500 used and started to add mods like Graphics, the new rotors I just added.. next a shock.. I will have probably $3,000 into it by next year and I still will be under the price of a new 07!.. Just my thoughts..

Tyler88
Wesley, yeah I know I still have a strip on the front, im workin on it!! I just dont wanna push too hard too soon
just get the tires nice and hot and hang a few lefts and rights at stop lights, get low but at slow speed... Just late apex the corner.. you have some great pavement by your house! if you wait too long to get to the edge your going to wear a flat part in your tire and then it's going to get sketchy to get all the way over. Or one track day will set your tires in right!

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
Wow, thanks for the nomination.
There are some SWEET rides in here.:hail
I know if I walked into a shop to ride off
on any of these, it would drive me crazy
to decide.:banghead
Good luck folks.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Thanks for the nomination BTW

Well.. I can Afford a new one and I still have my 04.. IMO, The 03-04 was the first year I thought Kawasaki finally made a 600 class bike worthy to buy.. I bought this bike over a Ducati 916 that I was looking at for a track bike.. I also know it's only a matter of time before I toss this thing down the track at 110mph. Maybe it's the old man in me but there is no point in tossing a $9,000-$12,000 bike after mods down the track. I bough my 636 for $4500 used and started to add mods like Graphics, the new rotors I just added.. next a shock.. I will have probably $3,000 into it by next year and I still will be under the price of a new 07!.. Just my thoughts..

Tyler88

just get the tires nice and hot and hang a few lefts and rights at stop lights, get low but at slow speed... Just late apex the corner.. you have some great pavement by your house! if you wait too long to get to the edge your going to wear a flat part in your tire and then it's going to get sketchy to get all the way over. Or one track day will set your tires in right!

Yeah I hadnt gone for a good ride in a few weeks, so this morning I took a little "cruise" down Salmon Falls, and my strips on the front are gone now!!

That was the funnest ride I had ever been on!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts